About New Aim
We are an Australian leading online retailer that supply businesses and online marketplaces with thousands of innovative products ranging from home and office furniture, electrical appliances, tools and garden to kids’ products since 2005. Our well-known brands including Giselle Bedding, Artiss, Devanti, Giantz, Keezi, and Everfit.
- Rated as top/ premium seller in major online marketplaces
- Featured in Top 500 Private Companies
- Optus My Business Award – Retail Business of the Year 2018
- Australian Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
A great opportunity is now available for Administration Assistant at New Aim on a permanent basis based in West Melbourne. Reporting directly to General Manager/ Directors, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and managing the day-to-day operation of the office. You have a positive work attitude, ability to multitask and high level of initiative.
Duties including but not limited to following:
- Greet and assist visitors
- Provide admin support to various departments
- Manage administration tasks such as setting up for meetings, reordering suppliers, filing, etc.
- Maintain common areas cleanliness
- Prepare documents, presentations, reports as needed
- Make travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and accommodations
- Reception cover as needed
- Provide suggestions and implementation for process improvement when needed
The Right Candidate
- Previous experience in a relevant role but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skill
- Ability to priority and delegate tasks
- Strong attention to details
- Able to work independently and in a team with a professional manner
- Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary package depending on experience
- Diverse workplace culture
- City fringe location – 15 minutes’ walk from the train and 10 minutes’ walk from the bus station.
- Free on-site and street parking
- Generous staff discounts on over 6000 products
- Annual performance bonus
How To Apply
If the above sounds like a good opportunity for you, click Apply via Seek. Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
If you are interested to find out more about this role, feel free to email through firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Click to Apply