We strongly believe that there is a need to keep investing in technical research to stay ahead of our competition. We invest heavily in our in-house IT team and we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated SAP to join our rapidly growing and innovative team at our head office in Melbourne. You will report directly to IT manager and this role is mainly in charge of analyzing and developing programming logic for software packages that meet business needs.
- Deliver detailed technical design and coding as part of the project’s high-level design for online B2C, B2B and warehouse logistics management solution.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
- Communicate with internal business stakeholders for requirement clarification
- Perform unit test and system testing
- Provide quality customer support
- Provide relevant training for internal users
- Experience of various messaging protocols (Web Services, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS);
- Solid Experience with MS SQL/T-SQL
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of the SDLC
- Business focus and strong communication skill
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate on technique with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Not necessary but gain advantage if you are
- Experienced on Java or .Net
- Experienced working for online shopping business (e.g. eBay, Amazon Marketplace)
Your Salary and Benefits
- Work opportunity in a fast growing company with competitive remuneration
- Interesting complex project work, friendly supportive team, long term role
- Generous staff purchase for more than 2000 types of household products
- Gain exposure to all aspects for online retail