You will be function as the “first point of contact” for our clients and stakeholders over the phone and direct the calls to the right direction. Primarily, you will provide an exceptional level of service to our customers from different channels. They could be the product’s end users or a professional customer service agent from our business clients. You will be assisting them to provide initial advise and identify solutions to fit their enquiries and complaints.
You’ll be involve with the following:
- Managing inbound customer enquiries regarding orders and products via phone and email
- Helping customers when assistance is required with follow up from start to finish
- Making courier enquiries if parcels are lost in transit and etc.
- Problem-solving including offer resolution for complaints or warranty claims
Not necessary but will gain advantage if you have:
- Relevant experience working in a customer service/call centre role
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow with a company
- Basic written and verbal Chinese language skills
- Basic understanding of supply chain
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company with competitive remuneration
- Full, ongoing on-the-job training
- Generous staff purchase for more than 2000 types of household products
- Gain exposure to all aspects for online retail
- Future opportunities to progress within a rapidly growing company