About New Aim
We are an Australian leading online retailer that supply businesses and online marketplaces with thousands of innovative products ranging from home and office furniture, electrical appliances, tools and garden to kids’ products since 2005. Our well-known brands including Giselle Bedding, Artiss, Devanti, Giantz, Keezi, and Everfit.
- Rated as top/ premium seller in major online marketplaces
- Featured in Top 500 Private Companies
- Optus My Business Award – Retail Business of the Year 2018
- Australian Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
With our company’s turnover more than $200 million a year, we are experiencing rapid growth and aiming to grow further with a focus on data and business improvement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team and grow with the role! This is a unique opportunity for you to work alongside with Category Manager and Directors to assist with improving sales, profit and analyzing data on hand. You will be working with other team members as well to assist on daily operation on multi-channels and liaison with Purchase Team and other departments when needed.
The Right Candidate
- Recent graduate with a Marketing or related field degree
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms
- Attitude is key – Always ask questions and be curious
- Bring fresh ideas and initiatives to the team
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work both independently and diverse teams
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Fluent in Mandarin / Cantonese is a plus
Duties including but not limited to following:
- Manage the internal marketing system
- Identify, monitor and analyse competitors in the relevant product market
- Proofread product briefs and send to designers
- Provide feedback and ideas on current listings and sales opportunities
- Liaise with Warehouse, Purchase and Sales Team for marketing materials, stock level, sales, etc.
- Assist in brand management and answer queries on products
- Coordinate with other assistants on marketing and pricing strategies
Benefits & perks:
- Mentoring sessions with our Co-Founders/ Directors
- City fringe location – 15 minutes’ walk from the train and 10 minutes’ walk from the bus station.
- Free on-site and street parking
- Generous discounts on over 6000 products
- Annual performance bonus
How To Apply
If the above sounds like a good opportunity for you, click Apply via Seek. Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
If you are interested to find out more about this role or the company culture, feel free to email through firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Click to Apply