We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team and grow with the role! This is a unique opportunity for you to work alongside with Category Manager and Directors to assist with improving sales, profit and analyzing data on hand. You will be working with other team members as well to assist on daily operation on multi-channels and liaison with Purchase Team and other departments when needed.
The Right Candidate
- Recent graduate with a Marketing or related field degree
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms
- Attitude is key – Always ask questions and be curious
- Bring fresh ideas and initiatives to the team
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work both independently and diverse teams
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Fluent in Mandarin / Cantonese is a plus
Duties including but not limited to following:
- Manage internal marketing system
- Identify, monitor and analyse competitors in the relevant product market
- Proofread product briefs
- Provide feedback and ideas on current listings and sales opportunities
- Liaise with Warehouse and Buying Team for marketing materials, stock level, sales, etc.
- Assist in brand management and answer queries on products
- Coordinate with other assistants on marketing and pricing strategies and liaise with Sales team on promotions.
Benefits & perks
- Mentoring sessions with our Co-Founders
- City fringe location – 15 minutes’ walk from train and 10 minutes’ walk from bus station.
- Free on-site and street parking
- unlimited coffee supply
- Generous discounts on over 6000 products
- Annual performance bonus