About New Aim
We are an Australian leading online retailer that supply businesses and online marketplaces with thousands of innovative products ranging from home and office furniture, electrical appliances, tools and garden to kids’ products since 2005. Our well-known brands including Giselle Bedding, Artiss, Devanti, Giantz, Keezi, and Everfit.
- Rated as top/ premium seller in major online marketplaces
- Featured in Top 500 Private Companies
- Optus My Business Award – Retail Business of the Year 2018
- Australian Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Deliver detailed technical design and coding as part of the project’s high-level design for online B2C, B2B and warehouse logistics management solution.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Plan, design, schedule, write and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
- Communicate with internal business stakeholders for requirement clarification
- New technology researching, including but not limited to Nature Language Processing, big data and etc
- Experience of various messaging protocols (Web Services, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS);
- Solid Experience with NodeJS
- Solid Experience with MS SQL/T-SQL
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of the SDLC
- Business focus and strong communication skill
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate on technique with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Not necessary but gain an advantage if you are
- Experienced on Java or .Net
- Experienced on NetSuite
- Experienced working for online shopping business (e.g. eBay, Amazon Marketplace)
Your Salary and Benefits
- Work opportunity in a fast-growing company with competitive remuneration
- Interesting complex project work, friendly supportive team, long term role
- Generous staff purchase for more than 3000 types of household products
- Gain exposure to all aspects of online retail
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a change or starting their career. If you think you are the right candidate, please apply with confidence by clicking the “contact us” sticky tab on the right side from homepage to express your interest.
We like to hear from you and note that only successful candidate will be contacted.Click to Apply