ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION
Established in 2005, New Aim is proud of being a pioneer and a leader in Australian e-Commerce. We have delivered to more than 40% of Australian residential addresses and in FY21 alone we sent more than 4 million items from our warehouses.
We also invest significantly on technology and data analytics to maintain ourselves in a leading position in the eCommerce industry. We leverage in-house and external talent to deliver a cutting-edge technical solution to support our business. Our solution covers 3D/AR, machine-learning, big data etc. We always encourage and embrace changes.
With e-commerce growth, we have a need for a motivated senior level developer to join us. As a software engineer, this role will mainly focus on designing and implementing system solutions with engineering experience. As an experienced developer, this role will drive to develop core system modules and ensure quality standards across the development process.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Hands-on experience in software development projects and software solutions
- Solid experience with backend development and software engineering principles
- Fluent in Java and JEE frameworks including Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JPA and Hibernate etc.
- Experience in Microservices development with Spring Cloud
- Commercial experience in the following database and SQL ( e.g. Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server)
- Extensive experience in API development and integration (REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, MQ)
- Experience in building CI and CD pipelines using Jenkins, Maven, Gradle and other enterprise tools
- Experience in enterprise middleware including Tomcat, Netty, Nginx, Redis
- Familiar with Linux, Unix or BSD
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience on software development
The Support you will receive
- Hawthorn location – Modern and Trendy Office
- Close to public transport – within 15 minutes’ walk from train station
- Generous employee discounts on over 6000 products
- Monthly Company Team lunch
- Company events, including Christmas event celebrations, birthday celebrations
- Flexible work hours and Work-life balance
New Aim is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability.
Our culture is truly values-driven, which is what we believe makes New Aim an exciting and great place to work in. If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!Click to Apply