ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION
Established in 2005, New Aim is proud of being a pioneer and a leader in Australian e-Commerce. We have delivered to more than 40% of Australian residential addresses and in FY21 alone we sent more than 4 million items from our warehouses.
We also invest significantly on technology and data analytics to maintain ourselves in a leading position in the eCommerce industry. We leverage in-house and external talent to deliver a cutting-edge technical solution to support our business. Our solution covers 3D/AR, machine-learning, big data etc. We always encourage and embrace changes.
With e-commerce growth, we have a need for a motivated senior level System Analyst to join us. As a System Analyst, this role will mainly focus on evaluating our existing multiple e-commerce systems, monitoring their processes and performances, working with other IT counterparts and based on specifications and documentations to plan and introduce improvement, additional components or new systems.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience of various messaging protocols any of these (Web Services, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Experience in system design, integration, implementation and migration
- Experience in enterprise middleware including Tomcat, Netty, Nginx
- Familiar with Linux, Unix or BSD
- Ability to support architectural design activities and documentation
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Passionate about online shopping business
- Excellent communication skills
The Support you will receive
- Hawthorn location – Modern and Trendy Office
- Close to public transport – within 15 minutes’ walk from train station
- Generous employee discounts on over 6000 products
- Monthly Company Team lunch
- Company events, including Christmas event celebrations, birthday celebrations
- Flexible work hours and Work-life balance
New Aim is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability.
Our culture is truly values-driven, which is what we believe makes New Aim an exciting and great place to work in. If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!Click to Apply